Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (Terms) govern your use of this website and any connected Site delivered by email that are provided by The Women’s Association and use of our associated mobile and tablet sites (together referred to as the Site). By using our website, you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using our Site.
The following additional terms may apply to your use of our website and are deemed incorporated into these terms:
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Name: The Women’s Association
Email Address: email@example.com
Website Addresses: thewomensassociation.com
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. By continuing to use our website, you will be deemed to accept these changes and agree to be bound by them. If you disagree with the Terms, or any revisions of them, please refrain from using our Site. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
INFORMATION AND AVAILABILITY
We reserve the right to change the format and the Content of the Site from time to time. While we take every care to ensure that the information provided by the Site (other than any user generated content) is accurate and complete, it is not intended to amount to authority or advice on which reliance should be placed. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on any such information.
Some of it may be supplied to us by third parties and where that is the case we are often unable to check its accuracy or completeness. We will do our utmost to ensure that the Site will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet this cannot be guaranteed. Your access to the Site may also be suspended or restricted occasionally to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities on the Site. We will always try to limit the frequency and duration of any disruption.
The Site is provided on an “as is” basis and to the fullest extent permitted by law without any warranties of any kind. In particular we make or give no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, integrity, quality, fitness for purpose or originality of any content on the Site.
ACCESS TO THE SITE
It is your responsibility to ensure your computer system meets all the necessary technical specifications to enable you to access and use the Site and that it is compatible with the Site. It is also your responsibility to ensure that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
We cannot guarantee the uninterrupted or error-free operability of the Site. Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, modify or suspend the service we provide on the Site without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any unavailability, modification, suspension or withdrawal of the Site, or any features, parts or content of the Site at any time for any period.
This site is controlled and operated by us from the United Kingdom and is intended for United Kingdom residents and we make no representation that any material contained on this site is appropriate for any other jurisdiction.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site does not contain or spread any viruses or other malicious code. However, we cannot guarantee this and so we recommend that you ensure that your home computer runs up-to-date anti-virus software just in case. You should virus-check all materials downloaded from the Site and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code. We are not liable for any damage or loss caused by any viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the Site
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to the Site and all the content featured on the Site from time to time are owned by The Women’s Association or our licensors (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trademarks and logos). As a user of the Site, you may store, print individual pages and retrieve and display that content on a computer screen solely for your own personal use in accordance with these Terms.
You may not:
* Collect or harvest personally identifiable information from the Site;
* Remove or change any legal notices or other content of the Site or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the Site or the servers on which it is hosted;
* Use the Site to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
* Use the Site to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
* Attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site or circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with our security-related features;
* Reproduce, copy, distribute, publicly display or re-sell any part of the Site in contravention of these terms and conditions;
* Create links to the Site from any other website, without our prior written consent;
* Modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Site or parts of the Site or create derivative works from the Site;
* Use the Site for any business, commercial or public purpose.
* If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our status as the authors of the material on the Site must always be acknowledged. No licence or consent is granted to you to use these trade marks in any way, and you agree not to use these trade marks without our prior written permission.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Website.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete, up-to-date or that it is free from errors or omissions.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE SITE
Notwithstanding the above, nothing in this paragraph “Liability” limits or excludes our liability for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to limit or exclude, or attempt to limit or exclude, our liability.
You agree to indemnify and keep us indemnified against any damage, loss, liability or cost incurred by us resulting from any breach of these Terms by you or any claims or legal proceedings brought or threatened against us as a result of your use of the Site.
These Terms are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising in relation to these Terms or the Site .
In the event that any term of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms will remain valid and enforceable.
If you have any concerns about these terms or material which appears on our site, please contact us at email@example.com
These Terms were last updated May 2022.